Samsung has unveiled much awaited and one of the most powerful device from house in form of Galaxy Note 10 smartphones with an enhanced S (Stylus) Pen which will allow users to do more and multitask with ease as never before. The “made in India” smartphones would be launched in India on August 20 and sales starts 23rd of Aug.
The 6.3-inch FHD+ Galaxy Note 10 comes with 8GB RAM & 256GB internal storage (4G model) while 12GB RAM with 256GB internal storage will be 5G-ready.
The Galaxy Note 10+ has a mammoth 12GB RAM (with 256GB internal storage) and another 5G-ready variant of 12GB RAM with 512GB internal storage which is expandable up to 1TB.
Some of the key highlights of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 smartphones are :
- New Galaxy Note 10 series Runs on Android 9 (Pie) operating system
- Galaxy Note 10 comes with triple camera set-up at the rear and Galaxy Note10+ is loaded with 4-camera setup sports edge-to-edge
- In Galaxy Note 10, triple camera at the back has an 16MP ultra-wide lens, a 12MP wide angle sensor and a 12MP telephoto lens. The phone houses a 10MP selfie camera.
- In Galaxy Note 10+, the real quad camera set-up consists a 16MP ultra-wide sensor, a 12MP wide-angle lens, a 12MP telephoto lens and a VGA DepthVision camera. It has 10MP selfie camera.
- The Note 10+ has a large 4,300mAh battery with superfast charging technology and the smaller Note device comes with a 3,500mAh battery.
- The 4G-enabled Note 10 has dual SIM slot (one Nano SIM and one Nano SIM) while the 5G-ready variant has one Nano SIM slot. The Note 10+ has dual SIM (Hybrid) slot for one Nano SIM and one Nano SIM or one MicroSD slot (up to 1TB).
- Some other Notable features would include things like –
- Uni-body S Pen allows users to jot down notes
- The Galaxy Note 10 extends Samsung DeX’s capabilities, making it easier for users to work between their phone and a PC or Mac.
- With one click, Note 10 users can connect to their Windows 10 PC where they can see notifications, send and receive messages.
The combined sales of the Galaxy Note 10 will reach 9.7 million units this year, similar to that of the 9.6 million units posted by the Galaxy Note 9 last year.